You are WASTING your time on Twitter!
Most people told me this when I tried to convince them to start tweeting.
To be successful at whatever you do, not only Twitter:
- Ignore the doubters, haters, and naysayers (They don’t take any actions – only being scared in the corner and shouting out non-senses)
- Stay focused. Keep a clear vision on your goals and don’t let anyone remove you from the path.
- Believe in your vision and your future. Many people are shortsighted. They don’t believe anything farther than what they can see. Put in effort and it will bear fruit
- Don’t be worried about “bots” and stuff. There’re a lot more real people than you’d ever be able to connect with them. Most importantly, amongst the bots, you, as a real human, will stand out.
- Don’t stop working. Work smart. And don’t take random action.
- Remember: “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. Don’t just be a player. Be a game changer!
Agree? Let me know in the comment below.